Islamic Geometric Patterns (Expanded Revised) [Paperback]
Geometric patterns are perhaps the most recognizable visual expressions of Islamic art and architecture, magnificent in their beauty and awe-inspiring in their execution. Now, with the aid of this book, anyone can learn how to master this ancient art and create intricate patterns or re-create classic examples. An introduction guides the reader through the basics, and is followed by some of the best examples of geometric patterns from around the world, arranged into three levels of complexity, with careful, step-by-step instructions taking the reader through the stages of composition.
- AED 90.00 Online Price
- AED 76.50 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Graphic Design Fo...
- AED 102.00 Online Price
- AED 86.70 KPC Member Price
- Little Bullet Boo...
- AED 45.00 Online Price
- AED 38.25 KPC Member Price
- Letters to My Bab...
- AED 68.00 Online Price
- AED 57.80 KPC Member Price
- The art of Heikal...
- AED 158.00 Online Price
- AED 134.30 KPC Member Price
- Design Is Storyte...
- AED 81.00 Online Price
- AED 68.85 KPC Member Price