The Curator's Handbook [Hardcover]
A handbook for curators and curatorial students, that maps out every stage of the exhibition-making process from initial idea to final installation. It traces the history of curating back to its origins in the 17th century and outlines the multifarious roles of the curator, including as custodian, interpreter, educator, facilitator and organizer.
- AED 120.00 Online Price
- AED 108.00 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Show Your Work! :...
- AED 54.55 Online Price
- AED 49.09 KPC Member Price
- How to Create Bet...
- AED 90.00 Online Price
- AED 81.00 KPC Member Price
- Little Bullet Boo...
- AED 45.00 Online Price
- AED 40.50 KPC Member Price
- Calligraphy / Cal...
- AED 66.00 Online Price
- AED 59.40 KPC Member Price
- Mysterious Scenes...
- AED 165.00 Online Price
- AED 148.50 KPC Member Price