Theory of Games and Economic Behavior (60th Anniversary) [Paperback]
Published in 1944, "Theory of Games and Economic Behavior" featured a groundbreaking mathematical theory of economic and social organization, based on a theory of games of strategy. This title includes the original text, an introduction by Harold Kuhn, and reviews and articles on the book that appeared at the time of its original publication.
- AED 305.76 AED 275.18 Online Price
- AED 275.18 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Blink : The Power...
- AED 37.80 Online Price
- AED 37.80 KPC Member Price
- The 48 Laws of Power
- AED 101.70 Online Price
- AED 101.70 KPC Member Price
- Awaken the Giant ...
- AED 64.80 Online Price
- AED 64.80 KPC Member Price
- The Kremlin Schoo...
- AED 76.50 Online Price
- AED 76.50 KPC Member Price
- Good To Great
- AED 112.98 Online Price
- AED 112.98 KPC Member Price