The Practical Guide to Patternmaking for Fashion Designers : Juniors, Misses, and Women (Spiral) [Hardcover]
Offers a look into the techniques and theories of pattern drafting for womens garments. Covering a variety of styles, textiles and sizes, this book is useful for pattern courses ranging from introductory to advanced. It provides an introduction to the concepts and processes of patternmaking, as well as a more advanced analysis of style and design.
- AED 264.00 AED 224.40 Online Price
- AED 224.40 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 101.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111