We deliver to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman. Check our revised rates here
The Myth of Mental Illness : Foundations of a Theory of Personal Conduct [Paperback]
By diagnosing behaviour problems as 'mental illness', this book argues that psychiatry absolves the individual of responsibility for his actions, placing blame instead on the illness. It also argues that Freudian psychology is a dangerous pseudo-science, and critiques the overreach of psychology into the various aspects of modern life.
- AED 77.00 Online Price
- AED 69.30 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 to 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Atomic Habits : t...
- AED 102.00 Online Price
- AED 91.80 KPC Member Price
- 12 Rules for Life...
- AED 56.10 Online Price
- AED 56.10 KPC Member Price
- Surrounded by Idi...
- AED 66.00 Online Price
- AED 59.40 KPC Member Price
- Why Has Nobody To...
- AED 78.00 Online Price
- AED 70.20 KPC Member Price
- Surrounded by Nar...
- AED 59.00 Online Price
- AED 53.10 KPC Member Price