We deliver to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman. Check our revised rates here
The Concept of Law (Clarendon Law Series) (3RD) [Paperback]
Fifty years on from its first publication, The Concept of Law is still the starting point for the study of legal philosophy and is widely heralded as a classic work of modern philosophy. This third edition features a new introduction by Leslie Green, looking at Hart's work from the perspective of modern jurisprudence.
- AED 243.00 Online Price
- AED 218.70 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 to 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Almanack of N...
- AED 70.20 Online Price
- AED 66.30 KPC Member Price
- HBR Guide to Bett...
- AED 90.00 Online Price
- AED 81.00 KPC Member Price
- Multipliers, Revi...
- AED 72.00 Online Price
- AED 64.80 KPC Member Price
- The Law Book : Bi...
- AED 120.00 Online Price
- AED 108.00 KPC Member Price
- Ego is the Enemy ...
- AED 60.00 Online Price
- AED 54.00 KPC Member Price