Setting the Table : The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business (Reprint) [Paperback]
A New York restaurateur shares anecdotes of his experiences as the co-owner of eleven establishments in one of the world's most competitive arenas, discussing the lessons he has learned about innovative business practices, team building, and customer service.
- AED 77.00 AED 69.30 Online Price
- AED 69.30 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Outliers : The St...
- AED 37.80 Online Price
- AED 37.80 KPC Member Price
- Shoe Dog : A Memo...
- AED 64.80 Online Price
- AED 64.80 KPC Member Price
- THE SHEIKH CEO - ...
- AED 79.00 Online Price
- AED 79.00 KPC Member Price
- The Rules of Peop...
- AED 59.40 Online Price
- AED 59.40 KPC Member Price
- No Rules Rules : ...
- AED 72.90 Online Price
- AED 72.90 KPC Member Price