Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology (4th Paperback + Pass Code) [Paperback]
Klatt and Kumar present students, academics, and professionals with the fourth edition of their study tool for coursework, examinations, and self-assessment in the field of pathology. The text is divided into two parts. The first unit, focused on general pathology, covers the cell as a unit of health and disease, cellular pathology, inflammation and repair, and a great many other related topics. The second unit, focused on diseases of organ systems, covers the blood vessels, the heart, the hematopathology of white blood cells, and many other subjects. Edward C. Klatt is a faculty member of Mercer University School of Medicine in Savannah, Georgia. Vinay Kumar is a faculty member of The University of Chicago, Illinois. Annotation 2015 Ringgold, Inc., Portland, OR (protoview.com)
- AED 248.00 AED 223.20 Online Price
- AED 210.80 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Traces : The memo...
- AED 43.20 Online Price
- AED 40.80 KPC Member Price
- The Rise And Fall...
- AED 73.66 Online Price
- AED 69.57 KPC Member Price
- BMAT and UKCAT Un...
- AED 162.00 Online Price
- AED 153.00 KPC Member Price
- Get into Medical ...
- AED 86.40 Online Price
- AED 81.60 KPC Member Price
- Get into UK Medic...
- AED 69.30 Online Price
- AED 65.45 KPC Member Price