Power of Habit : Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change -- Paperback / softback [Paperback]
Takes you to the edge of scientific discoveries that explain why habits exist and how they can be changed. This book brings to life a whole new understanding of human nature and its potential for transformation. It shows, by harnessing this science, we can transform our businesses, our communities, and our lives.
- AED 60.00 AED 51.00 Online Price
- AED 51.00 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Discipline Equals...
- AED 99.45 Online Price
- AED 99.45 KPC Member Price
- No Rules Rules --...
- AED 76.50 Online Price
- AED 76.50 KPC Member Price
- Concise 48 Laws o...
- AED 45.90 Online Price
- AED 45.90 KPC Member Price
- The Intelligent I...
- AED 96.05 Online Price
- AED 96.05 KPC Member Price
- 4-hour Work Week ...
- AED 66.30 Online Price
- AED 66.30 KPC Member Price