We deliver to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman. Check our revised rates here
Othello: the Oxford Shakespeare : The Moor of Venice (Oxford World's Classics) [Paperback]
The Oxford Shakespeare
General Editor: Stanley Wells
The Oxford Shakespeare offers authoritative texts from leading scholars in editions designed to interpret and illuminate the plays for modern readers
- A new, modern-spelling text, collated and edited from all existing printings
- Extensive introduction gives full attention to the play's bold treatment of racial themes, gender, and social relations
- Detailed performance history designed to meet the needs of theatre professionals
- On-page commentary and notes explain language, word-play, and staging
- Appendices on music in the play and a full translation of the Italian novella from which the story derives
- Illustrated with production photographs and related art
- Full index to introduction and commentary
- Durable sewn binding for lasting use
'not simply a better text but a new conception of Shakespeare. This is a major achievement of twentieth-century scholarship.'
ABOUT THE SERIES: For over 100 years Oxford World's Classics has made available the widest range of literature from around the globe. Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, helpful notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more.
- AED 48.00 Online Price
- AED 43.20 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 to 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111