Map and the Territory 2.0 : Risk, Human Nature, and the Future of Forecasting -- Paperback / softback [Paperback]
Like all of us, though few so visibly, Alan Greenspan was forced by the financial crisis of 2008 to question some fundamental assumptions about risk management and economic forecasting. How had our models so utterly failed us?
- AED 66.00 AED 59.40 Online Price
- AED 59.40 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Intelligent I...
- AED 101.70 Online Price
- AED 101.70 KPC Member Price
- Kleptopia : How D...
- AED 79.20 Online Price
- AED 79.20 KPC Member Price
- The Kremlin Schoo...
- AED 76.50 Online Price
- AED 76.50 KPC Member Price
- Why Nations Fail ...
- AED 69.30 Online Price
- AED 69.30 KPC Member Price
- House of Debt : H...
- AED 61.20 Online Price
- AED 61.20 KPC Member Price