Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media [Paperback]
Contrary to the usual image of the press as cantankerous, obstinate, and ubiquitous in its search for truth, Edward Herman and Noam Chomsky depict how an underlying elite consensus largely structures all facets of the news.
- AED 66.00 Online Price
- AED 59.40 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Factfulness : Ten...
- AED 126.00 Online Price
- AED 113.40 KPC Member Price
- Age of Surveillan...
- AED 78.00 Online Price
- AED 70.20 KPC Member Price
- The Truths We Hol...
- AED 135.00 Online Price
- AED 121.50 KPC Member Price
- Great Imperial Ha...
- AED 90.00 Online Price
- AED 81.00 KPC Member Price
- Ecofeminism as Po...
- AED 103.69 Online Price
- AED 93.32 KPC Member Price