International Climate Change Law [Paperback]
A perfect introduction to climate change law, this textbook offers students and scholars an overview of the international law governing this fundamental issue. It demonstrates how to interpret the language used in the applicable instruments and conventions, and sets climate change law in its broader international legal context.
- AED 252.00 AED 214.20 Online Price
- AED 214.20 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 51.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111