We deliver to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman. Check our revised rates here
Extreme Value Hedging : How Activist Hedge Fund Managers Are Taking on the World [Paperback]
Extreme Value Hedging tells the story of their rise to power in the US and how they are spreading their gospel around the globe. Author Ronald Orol shares his unparalleled insights on everything from activist efforts to break up clubby corporate boardrooms to their pressure tactics and courtroom battles.
- AED 77.00 Online Price
- AED 69.30 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 to 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Zero to One : Not...
- AED 54.00 Online Price
- AED 48.60 KPC Member Price
- HBR at 100 : The ...
- AED 114.00 Online Price
- AED 102.60 KPC Member Price
- The 48 Laws of Power
- AED 117.00 Online Price
- AED 105.30 KPC Member Price
- Principles for De...
- AED 158.00 Online Price
- AED 142.20 KPC Member Price
- The Obstacle Is t...
- AED 59.00 Online Price
- AED 53.10 KPC Member Price