Child Psychology : A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions) [Paperback]
This Very Short Introduction tracks child development from birth to early adolescence. Exploring the process of attachment and psychological relationships, as well as methods of active learning, including language and reasoning, Usha Goshwami explains how children develop as they do and how we can understand developmental differences.
- AED 54.00 Online Price
- AED 48.60 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 51.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Atomic Habits : A...
- AED 68.85 Online Price
- AED 68.85 KPC Member Price
- Green : The Histo...
- AED 158.00 Online Price
- AED 142.20 KPC Member Price
- Basic Laws of Hum...
- AED 48.00 Online Price
- AED 43.20 KPC Member Price
- Man's Search for ...
- AED 50.00 Online Price
- AED 45.00 KPC Member Price
- 12 Rules for Life...
- AED 66.00 Online Price
- AED 59.40 KPC Member Price