Child Psychology : A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions) [Paperback]
This Very Short Introduction tracks child development from birth to early adolescence. Exploring the process of attachment and psychological relationships, as well as methods of active learning, including language and reasoning, Usha Goshwami explains how children develop as they do and how we can understand developmental differences.
- AED 54.00 AED 45.90 Online Price
- AED 45.90 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 101.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Surrounded by Idi...
- AED 46.37 Online Price
- AED 46.37 KPC Member Price
- How Psychology Wo...
- AED 86.70 Online Price
- AED 86.70 KPC Member Price
- End of Average : ...
- AED 51.00 Online Price
- AED 51.00 KPC Member Price
- It Didn't Start w...
- AED 69.57 Online Price
- AED 69.57 KPC Member Price