Capital in the Twenty-First Century [Hardcover]
The main driver of inequality-returns on capital that exceed the rate of economic growth-is again threatening to generate extreme discontent and undermine democratic values. Thomas Piketty's findings in this ambitious, original, rigorous work will transform debate and set the agenda for the next generation of thought about wealth and inequality.
- AED 180.00 Online Price
- AED 153.00 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why Nations Fail ...
- AED 60.00 Online Price
- AED 51.00 KPC Member Price
- Lords of Finance ...
- AED 99.00 Online Price
- AED 84.15 KPC Member Price
- Rich Dad Poor Dad...
- AED 41.00 Online Price
- AED 34.85 KPC Member Price
- World for Sale --...
- AED 76.50 Online Price
- AED 76.50 KPC Member Price
- Noise : A Flaw in...
- AED 144.00 Online Price
- AED 122.40 KPC Member Price