Capital in the Twenty-First Century [Hardcover]
The main driver of inequality-returns on capital that exceed the rate of economic growth-is again threatening to generate extreme discontent and undermine democratic values. Thomas Piketty's findings in this ambitious, original, rigorous work will transform debate and set the agenda for the next generation of thought about wealth and inequality.
- AED 180.00 Online Price
- AED 162.00 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Future Is Asian :...
- AED 60.00 Online Price
- AED 54.00 KPC Member Price
- The Personal MBA ...
- AED 86.00 Online Price
- AED 77.40 KPC Member Price
- The Kremlin Schoo...
- AED 90.00 Online Price
- AED 81.00 KPC Member Price
- Platform Revoluti...
- AED 70.93 Online Price
- AED 63.84 KPC Member Price
- Digital Gold : Bi...
- AED 87.31 Online Price
- AED 78.58 KPC Member Price