We deliver to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman. Check our revised rates here
Bourgeois Dignity [Paperback]
The big economic story of our times is not the Great Recession. It is how China and India began to embrace neoliberal ideas of economics and attributed a sense of dignity and liberty to the bourgeoisie they had denied for so long. This book discusses seventeenth- and eighteenth-century Europe to reconsider the birth of the Industrial Revolution.
- AED 101.00 Online Price
- AED 90.90 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 to 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The World for Sal...
- AED 66.00 Online Price
- AED 59.40 KPC Member Price
- Principles : Life...
- AED 135.00 Online Price
- AED 121.50 KPC Member Price
- The Kremlin Schoo...
- AED 78.00 Online Price
- AED 70.20 KPC Member Price
- Principles for De...
- AED 158.00 Online Price
- AED 142.20 KPC Member Price
- The 7 Habits of H...
- AED 86.00 Online Price
- AED 77.40 KPC Member Price