For GCC Orders Click HERE for delivery info.
Ashtanga Yoga : Practice and Philosophy [Paperback]
After explaining the continuing relevance of ashtanga yoga and its philosophical basis, the director of a yoga studio in Perth, Australia, describes the movement meditation's postures and offers commentary on the yoga sutras of Patanjali. The book includes b&w photos, anatomical diagrams, a glossary, biographies of yoga masters and seers mentioned in the text, and a decent bibliography. Originally published in Australia in 2006 by Kaivalya Publications. Annotation 2008 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
- AED 122.00 Online Price
- AED 109.80 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Inner Engineering...
- AED 117.00 Online Price
- AED 105.30 KPC Member Price
- The China Study :...
- AED 70.93 Online Price
- AED 63.84 KPC Member Price
- Prescription for ...
- AED 81.00 Online Price
- AED 72.90 KPC Member Price
- Super Human: The ...
- AED 90.00 Online Price
- AED 81.00 KPC Member Price
- The Vegetarian Si...
- AED 210.00 Online Price
- AED 189.00 KPC Member Price