Al-Shafii's Risala : Treatise on the Foundation of Islamic Jurisprudence (Reissue) [Hardcover]
First published as Islamic Jurisprudence; Shafi`i's Rasala (1961, Johns Hopkins U. Press). An annotated translation into English of the text which, next only to the Koran, is the overriding authority of the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad, and is the most complete and lasting systemization of Islamic jurisprudence. The translator/editor's extended introduction includes a biography of the author and assessment of the historical background, composition and structure, substance and argument, and significance of the work. Distributed by ISBS. Annotation c. by Book News, Inc., Portland, Or.
- AED 198.00 Online Price
- AED 178.20 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Women are the Fut...
- AED 60.00 Online Price
- AED 54.00 KPC Member Price
- STORIES OF THE PR...
- AED 63.00 Online Price
- AED 56.70 KPC Member Price
- No God but God : ...
- AED 81.00 Online Price
- AED 72.90 KPC Member Price
- Islamic Beliefs
- AED 48.00 Online Price
- AED 43.20 KPC Member Price
- Islam's Quantum Q...
- AED 108.00 Online Price
- AED 97.20 KPC Member Price