Aesthetics, Method, and Epistemology: Essential Works of Foucault 1954-1984 (2ND) [Paperback]
Presents a collection of Michel Foucault's articles, interviews and seminars. This work focuses primarily upon the philosophy, literature and other works of the imagination which have informed Foucault's particular engagement with ethics and power and includes Foucault's arresting commentaries on the work of de Sade, Rousseau, Marx, and Nietzsche.
- AED 98.00 AED 83.30 Online Price
- AED 83.30 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 2 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over AED 101.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our Fulfilment Centre.
To confirm availability, please contact Fulfilment Centre.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +971 4 434 0111